Friday, May 18, 2012

I heart...{weekly round up 5-18-12}






1. Lawrence McRae {pictured: "ice cream bowl in lacey"} I am absolutely loving everything in his collection. From the lamps to the vases ... absolute perfection. I can picture #1 as a centerpiece filled with fresh fruit or flowers on my table.

2. Blue Bell Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. I know, I know, North Carolina is WAY behind the party but it's here and fantastic. Do you have a favorite flavor?

3. Bridier Baubles {pictured: "Britta Bead Necklace"} I've been "blog friends" with KAG for a long while and was thrilled to learn of her latest accessory adventure. The best thing? All her styles are BUDGET FRIENDLY! #2 is only $28! Who's feeling like their summer go-to accessories need a little revamp?

4. Urban Electric. My first big girl job in the world of interior design had me selecting all of the fixtures (from the toilet flush handles, every hinge, to the light fixtures) for new construction homes. Lighting quickly became my favorite part. It's the statement jewelry of the room. It makes it pop and completes the look. I love UE's style...it's so "me." Classic lines with contemporary elements. Perfect balance and blend.

5. Duralee Delfina Collection. I love this new take on a jungle inspired print. I'm aching to use it in a nursery. Any takers? I have lots of fantastic ideas!

6. My local bookstore. I'm not saying that I don't celebrate the nook & kindle apps on my Ipad (I certainly do) but there is something about walking into a shop where the staff is extremely helpful and can guide you in the right direction. I absolutely adore checking out the latest and greatest in the cookbook section!

1 comment:

Southern Living: Preppy Style said...

I love Blue Bell ice cream, yum! I have the Kindle and the Kindle app as well but completely agree with you that there is nothing like physically holding a book and discussing literature at the store or library.