Monday, April 16, 2012

Installation Butterflies.

{a simple valence in F. Schumacher's "Alexandria Vine" bridges the gap between built-ins}


{coordinating pillows add life and zip to the sofa}
I have a favorite part of the design process, and it often times is the most anxiety ridden. Installation. I have faith in myself that I crossed all my T's and dotted all my I's but things sometimes go amiss and you just have take a deep breath and take it as it comes. I've been working with a client on freshening up her family room space and the first part of phase one was delivered and installed last week. I'm thrilled with the result so far! I can't wait for the next phases to be complete for the whole picture. I feel like sometimes the smallest details can create the biggest impact. What do you think?
{perhaps my favorite piece yet, the "Serengeti" ottoman completely transformed an existing piece with a fresh face}

3 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE that fabric for the curtains! It looks so good!

Speaking of Southern said...

love the fabric!!

Missy Minicucci | The Rinfret Group said...

Oh my gosh I love all of ur new pieces! Soo gorg! New follower of ur blog!! xx