Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Le Grand Vacation.

Putting a little french twist on things makes it seem more exciting, yes? 

Hmm, didn't fool you? Smart readers. My last post coincided with the last week of Mom's Morning Out. My first post back comes after visit #3 to Mom's Morning Out. Coincidence? I think not. 

I wish I could say we led a glamorous life galavanting about this summer but I cannot. While there were some wonderful jaunts to the coast & the high country we've spent the last 2 months in the trenches.  The morning sickness trenches. 

The why-do-they-call-it-morning-sickness-anyway trenches. Don't get me wrong, while it hasn't been fun I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel. And I know it will be worth it come March (or July when we're in a routine again) when I have a 2 year old little boy & a newborn. 

In a nutshell we've had a pretty quiet July & August laying low. My adventures dragging myself to the park or grocery store are less than blogworthy. But as I strike a match & light my pumpkin candle for the first time, I'm looking forward to fall. To leaving the sickies behind & celebrating my favorite season. 

Cheers!

{Last summer hiking adventure before the sickies hit!}

No comments: