Here it is, the 8th month of 2013 and yet I've got a very January 1st plan. Fresh starts aren't just for the beginning of each year I say! In an attempt to regain control over what, at some points, has seemed like a year spinning faster & faster (& slightly out of control.) I figure if I put it out into the universe (or blogoverse) it will hold me accountable. Ready to set some August goals?
In no particular order, here we go!
- Catch up on thank you notes. A task I like to pride myself on being typically on top of that has gotten buried. Lots of gratitude to be expressed from outpourings of baby joy, birthday love, & sympathy.
- Read one book for me, just for fun. I love to be consumed in a good story & just haven't let myself in a while. Time to turn off the Ruku & go cover to cover!
- Have 2 date nights out.
- Read the barefoot baby a Bible story each night before bed.
- Increase my focus & speed up my turn around time for clients. It's been harder than I expected to get back into the groove & I'm ready for big things.
- Get my sweat on, fit momma style, 4 times a week.
- Get back to blogging, 2 times a week.
- Menu plan weekly. Everyone is happier when there is a plan in place & the fridge is stocked.
- Photo-a-day challenge.
- Try something new, recipe style.
Do you set monthly goals for yourself to keep yourself on track?