Monday, October 25, 2010

Let there be Lobster!


Friday marked our church's 2nd annual Lobsterfest. I was deeply saddened I wouldn't be able to nosh with my fellow parishioners due to my crazy insane (i would use that fancy strike through setting here if I only knew how! anyone? anyone?) work schedule. Next best option, bring the party home take-out style for lobsters late night!
Our fabulous friends were troopers to wait for me to arrive for a meal fit for kings circa 10pm. I'd say it was worth the wait! We enjoyed the succulent critters with cornbread, slaw, and copious amounts of delish vino. We put our fabulous new All Clad cookwear to the test ... A+ all around!





Cheers to a fabulous fundraiser, fantastic friends, & a great week ahead!


4 comments:

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

Yummy, we had lobster last Thursday! I could eat those critters everyday!!!! YUMMY!!

Kitty and June said...

so fun!! i adore your turquoise walls in your kitchen! so chic!

Dale Parker said...

Looks yummy!

laura simson photography said...

yay lobsters & nisbet slaw! so much fun. we can't wait to do it again next year!