Friday, August 6, 2010

Eyes on You!

Being a contact wearer and proud owner of a pair of baby blues, I am pretty particular on what I put in & around my eyes. I've felt a little like Goldilocks when seeking out the perfect mascara ... too dark, too light, too flaky, to glopy. I recently was asked by CoverGirl & BuzzAgent to review a new mascara found in a pretty purple tube, Lash Blast Fusion.


{Before any Makeup}


{After}


After several days of sporting this new mascara, I noticed it seems to wear nicely throughout the workday. It doesn't flake off or go on too clumpy. I noticed just a few places where my lashes seemed to stick together, but overall a great drugstore product for around $7 a tube!

Interested in trying some for yourself? I'm happy to share a coupon if you'll send me your address: barefootbird {at} gmail {dot} com.



3 comments:

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

I really like the "orange version" of this Cover Girl mascara. Works great, stays on and looks lovely.

Lexilooo said...

I would love to try some! I am always looking for a new mascara, as I am very picky about it!

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

im always up to try a new mascara!
stikki4312@aol.com