Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A party (for you too!)

I'm hosting a Stella & Dot jewelry party at my house this week. I'm very excited to see some girlfriends, drink some vino, & try on some jewelry! I just realized that I don't have to just invite my real life friends, but my blog-friends can shop too! Just click this link, then click "can't make it to the show, find your hostess" link in the top right hand corner of the page, type in "katie," then peruse the fabulous and fun pieces!

I am loving these Garden Party Earrings.
The burnished teardrops necklace caught my eye, and it's even on sale!
Don't you think this Happy Flower Necklace could dress up any basic tee and make it fab?The Sofia Cluster Ring just screams holiday cheer.
I'm off to finish primping my casa and cooking for the non-virtual party!

7 comments:

Lexilooo said...

oh I love the garden party earings and that happy flower necklace! gorgeous!

Milltini said...

Oh yay! So exciting. Thanks for sharing with us!

Julie Leah said...

I haven't been as in love with a piece of jewelry as I am the Happy Flower Necklace in a long time! That is beautiful! That might have to go on my 'what I want for Christmas' list! Thanks for sharing these wonderful pieces with us! xoxo

Julie Leah said...

Sometimes I wish blog had a chat function so you didn't have to go back-and-forth with comments! Anyway, I love ULTA! That is like the beauty junkie's heaven! And buy 2 get 2 is a great deal on OPI :)Thanks for the comment! I got on the Stella & Dot website (sigh). New obsession.

Kitty and June said...

i LOVE those that first pair of earrings! I saw them the other day..so fun!

BRD said...

I have been wanting to host one of these parties! Let us know how it goes. :)

--DC Prep

Abbie said...

I've been obsessed with the Happy Flower necklace. I tried to get it before my bridal shower, but it was on backorder.