Friday, November 20, 2009

A note from Pete

Hi Bloggies Mom asked me to post for her since she is super busy getting everything up and running with her new job. She has a point, she and dad are busy with work and such and I usually sneak onto the couch for a nap and watch food network during the workday. This week my cousin JJ is visiting me so I'm happy to have a friend. I digress.

Mom wanted me to thank you for all the kind words regarding the 2 big developments her her life: new job & engagement. I see her get so happy when she reads the nice comments after a long day.

Have a great weekend! I hope she lets me blog again!

Lots of puppy kisses,
Pete

7 comments:

Dollface said...

Awww Im glad that the doggy got to blog!! yayay xxxoo

Molly said...

Oh, I love our notes from Pete! Enjoy your weekend. I am so so glad that everything has worked out so well for you!

pammycakes said...

love your blog!
Can't wait to follow!
Congrats on the engagement!

http://pammycakes-pammycakes.blogspot.com/

Princess Freckles said...

What an exciting time in your life! :)

The Roaming Southerner said...

Congrats on everything!?! Love the notes from Pete!

Unknown said...

Just came across your blog and I love it! Congrats on the engagement!

mk said...

Pete's a beautiful dog. Just came your blog and thought I'd say hi. Congrats on the engagement!