Sunday, April 19, 2009

Playing Catch Up ...

(I love "idioms by kids" as illustrated above ... truly kids say the darndest things!)


After a weekend yard sale (yard sales are awesome by the way. I de-cluttered and made money for it!) a busy schedule of my home trunk show, church & JL events, I'm playing computer catch up (353 on the google reader!) this Sunday evening.

Back to regularly scheduled programming tomorrow!


Aside: Upon logging on to my account this evening I realize I have 147 followers! If I can get to 150 (or even a higher goal of 200) I'll host an extra special giveaway for my fabulous readers!

1 comment:

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Haha! The pic is great. And yes, sometimes getting on G.Reader and seeing that you have like a million posts to catch up on can be SO overwhelming - good luck to you!