Friday, May 30, 2008

I scream, you scream...

...we all scream for Sex in the City!! I got to catch it last night in a sneak peak... 2 words... LOVED IT!!

I'm off to the mountains for the weekend to escape the south's first heat wave...

Happy Friday!


P.S. They are talking about "retromarketing" on the Today show this morning and I had a few blasts from the past that were some favorites! Anyone miss:
or

P. P. S!!!: I will be drawing for the tie contest at lunchtime today...stay on the look out this afternoon!

2 comments:

Red and White Preppy said...

Have a great weekend! I can't WAIT to see the movie :)

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I am going to see SATC tonight - while I am at the beach! Ha ha! Can't miss it! My parents are in the mountains too this weekend, near Boone.

Have a great weekend!