Friday, February 29, 2008

Invitation help please!

I'm the Maid of Honor for my best friend's wedding in May. She is a relocated belle in NYC. We are headed to the beach for her bachelorette weekend. I need some help deciding which invite to get! We are planning on heading out and about on Friday evening, then having a dinner/lingerie shower/girl time at home on Saturday night. Which one is your favorite? I want to get these ordered by mid next week!
I really like these alot from my gatsby but you have to print them yourself and I'm not sure if I have time for that right now.
These are cute with the palm since we will be in SC.
Is this a little too corny perhaps?

I can't seem to post a photo of this one, but it plays on the palm tree idea again.



Or perhaps this?


I welcome all input! Have a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

kimba said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kimba said...

I quite like the first two..
Depends what kind of girl she is I guess.. is there a theme for the wedding? Retro? Modern as all hell?

How many are going to the party? If there are only a few why not invest the talents of some kids you know (are there any?) and get them to draw beach scenes on each invite - so each are individual?


Good luck.

The Mrs. said...

Pink with pola dots is my fave...the perfect mix of cute and fun bachlorette! Fun!

Danielle Moss said...

I definitely prefer the first one. It seems the classiest of them all, yet it's still fun.

Jenny said...

I have ordered through both of these and love the service

http://www.polkadotdesign.com/catalog/Hicks/HICKS-26183

http://www.weddingpaperdivas.com/products/ProductView_782.htm

http://www.polkadotdesign.com/catalog/Stevie_Streck/SS-AW803

http://www.polkadotdesign.com/catalog/Hicks/HICKS-26212

workinthatpreppy said...

i like the first but if you don't have time, i like the second one...

Olivia: (mostly) Happy Homemaker said...

Cute choices! I like them all but my favorite is probably the polka dot one!

MRU said...

The palm polka dot was my bachelorette party invite! My sister picked it out and it was perfect!! =)Not sure what link you have to them, but they are on sale at Swoozies with the 20% discount code (BIRTHDAY08)

JN said...

Just ran across your blog from Adventures of a Newlywed's blog....very cute blog...look forward to reading updates:)