Thursday, January 31, 2008

All About Meme

1. What is your occupation? Interior Designer
2. What color are your socks right now? White with a Pink toe & heel!
3. What are you listening to right now? The Today Show
4. What is the last thing you ate? A Plain Bagel with Laughing Cow Swiss
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Not very well.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Spring Green
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? the BF
8. Favorite Drink? Coca Cola, glass bottle.
9. Favorite sport to watch? I enjoy NCSU football games, but I must admit I love watching the Masters!
10. Have you ever died your hair? Yes, but not recently!
11. Favorite reality TV show? The Hills, but that isn't really reality!
12. What is the last movie you watched? 27 Dresses, and I loved it!
13. Favorite Day of the Year? I have lots, but I love Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
14. What do you do to vent anger? Talk and Walk with my girlfriends
15. What was your favorite toy as a child? Teacher Set, hands down.
16. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Both. Its the best time to live in NC!
17. Hugs or Kisses? Both!
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Both (as you can see, I am not good at making descisions!)
19. Favorite Dessert? Brownies
20. Living arrangement? 1 bedroom Condo. I love being a homeowner!
21. When was the last time you cried? hmm... can't remember
22. What is on the floor of your closet? a box of sweaters & shoes
23. What did you do last night? Dinner with my parents & cousins
24. What inspires you? Hard questions to ask a designer! Gods amazing creations inspire me every day.
25. What are you afraid of? The unknown, I'm a planner. oh, and snakes.
26. Plain, cheese, or spicy burgers? Cheeseburgers. but check back in a month or so. The BF and I are trying to come up with a great burger recipie to enter the "Build a Better Burger" contest!
27. Favorite Breed of Dog? A Pete!! (Pointer/Lab Mutt!)
28. How many years at your current job? Almost 3, hard to believe
29. How many states have you lived in? Just one
30. Favorite day of the week? Sundays
31. Celebrity crush? mmm. Robert Redford, many moons ago!
32. Ever driven a motorcycle? nope, I'm a fraidy cat.
33. Who is your favorite NFL team? Panthers
34. Do you have a house phone that is not cordless? yep
35. 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? snow for sure. because it never does that here!

No comments: