Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Projects Galore.



A recap of my comings & goings in a flash (an iPhone flash that is):


The best inspiration is found in the pieces that you love. Take this beautiful Tobacco Leaf china pattern. My client loves everything about her wedding china so what did we do? Created a whole-house color palate inspired by her dishes. I can't wait to see the transformation! 


It's all about the details. While it's a little hard to tell I am loving the buttons found on another client's kitchen window treatments & linen slip covered chairs!


Nature can make some pretty spectacular things, don't you agree?


Peeking in on a buddy-bath renovation I've been working on. The traditional tub was removed to make the perfect shower for boys. 


I'm also pondering cabinet glazes. I love the major impact it makes when applied to simple cabinets. Makes the details shine!

What have you been up to lately?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been busy! I love the idea of building the whole house around the china pattern. It offers a lot to work with too.

Heather said...

Love these details!

Always Organizing said...

I hope you will share some images of the finished product that is inspired by that lovely plate :)