Monday, July 16, 2012

I Spoonflower, do you?


If you follow me on Pinterest, you saw my boards EXPLODE last night with some fabulous fabric finds, created in the great state of North Carolina. Have you heard of Spoonflower? You can choose from a wide variety of patterns uploaded from a community of designers and print them on your base cloth of choice. IT IS A TEXTILE SNOB'S DREAM COME TRUE. Yes, that deserved caps lock, I am just that excited. You have no idea how many times I've come across the perfect pattern and said, "I wish that was on a thicker linen!" If you are feeling even more tricky tricky, you can create your own pattern, pick your own colors, and shabam: have it printed. Custom fabric that doesn't break the bank AND is printed right here in America. Pure genius. Prices start at $17.50/yard for basic cotton, and go up to up to silk crepe at $38/yard. Here are some of my favorites!


  
 

1 comment:

Amy said...

These are fantastic! Especially the elephants!
Looks like I'll have to get my hands on some of this fabric!
Thanks for sharing!