Thursday, March 15, 2012

March {Color} Madness: Brought to you by RED!

Maybe it's the first taste of spring and flirting with 80 degree temperatures. Perhaps it's the allergy meds? When the temperatures start to rise and the layers come off everyone seems to go a little mad in March. As per usual during the month of March out came the brackets. I filled out one with true picks and a second very experimentally. The husband called out team colors and I picked one. Color-crazy, I know. Ironically enough I ended up with 2 of my favorite (and very unlikely) teams in the final four. I must have been feeling the color red! 




Inviting red front door.

Colorful crops, a must have this spring.

Bold red chevron rug is perfect for this modern space!



1 comment:

Jewellers Dublin said...

Love the image of the doof, such a beautiful vubrant image. Red and white is such a great mix. Engagement Rings