Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hello, Hello, Hello!


Why hello there, remember me? I hope you do! Please forgive me for a longer than expected blog break, but I'm happy to announce that I'm back! We had a busy and lovely holiday with families, then headed out to wine country for our honeymoon! Lots of fun to start the new year.


Cheers to 2011!





______

A little bit of business:

If anyone is interested in sponsoring a birthday giveaway or is interested in partnering with me please let me know! I'd like to have at least one giveaway to celebrate the 3rd birthday of Barefoot in the Park at the end of the month! {mailto:%7Bbarefootbird@gmail.com}

2 comments:

Heather said...

Welcome back and Happy New Year!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Welcome back, nice to see your smiling face!