Thursday, June 24, 2010

100


{Via Google Images ... 1st to pop up!}


The forecast calls for temperatures reaching 100 today (eek!) which is quite appropriate. Upon updating my wedding website with registry information, I discovered that today marks 100 days until the badger & I say I do! Mom and I've been busy crossing items off the list the past few weeks ... time is certainly flying by! The invitations are at the calligrapher (yay!), bridal portraits are taken, registrys are set, cake is designed (double yay), lists are complete, & we are on the way! Cheers to the next 100 days!

5 comments:

Belle on Heels said...

so excited for you both!

I'maNolaGirl said...

How exciting! These days are so much fun, and it sounds like you are enjoying every minute of it! 100 days! They'll go by just like that!

Kassie said...

Good luck with all the wedding plans! How exciting.

CAC muffin said...

yay~ congrats 100 days will fly by! :)

Grace said...

These next 100 days are going to fly by!