Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tag, I'm It!

Inner Workings of a Real Life Barbie Doll tagged me for 8 things! I'm going to twist the tag a bit and cut it in half.

Here goes nothing:

FOUR THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO:
+ Summer trips to Blowing Rock & the beach
+ Corn & Butter bean season
+ Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays
+ Girls night tonight and seeing "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past"


FOUR THINGS I WISH FOR:
+ Win the contest featured in my previous post.
+ Have the funds to travel more.
+ Run a little shop that features fun yet affordable gifts, home accessories, and tables scapes (don't forget the cupcakes too!)
+ Being able to afford a cute little house with a fenced in backyard to share with the Badger.

FOUR SHOWS I WATCH:
+ Ace of Cakes
+ The Office
+ Gossip Girl
+ Dirty Jobs

I'll tag anyone who wants to play along!

Happy Friday!







3 comments:

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Hooray for corn season - yum!

Dollface said...

yay!! and you watch Ace of Cakes, omg, I loveeeeeeeee that show.. i want one of their cakes!! xxoo

Anonymous said...

ace of cakes rocks! :)