Monday, January 26, 2009

I heart Boots Skincare.

Add another product to my list of "favourite things from across the pond" which already boasts: Early Grey, Hunter Wellies, & Dime Bars...

The Boots Skincare line, now available in certain Target stores.I have sensitive skin and a sensitive wallet. While I've tried several winter "skincare regimes" I was unable to find one that made me happy, until now. I tried the Boots "expert sensitive" line of Gentle Cleansing Wash & Light Moisturising Lotion and have fallen head over heels without breaking the bank!

6 comments:

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

I've never tried any of their products, I may have to check it out when I'm due for some new products!

Lisa said...

Thanks for the SPCA vote today - feel free to re-post anything from my post if you'd like!

Katie said...

Ewwww, I love affordable functional facial products. Thanks for the recommendation chic!

La Di Dah said...

I'm always looking for great products for my sensitive skin..I'm going to have to give this line a try.

Thanks for the recommendation!!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

I heard it's pretty amazing & really coveted in England! I'll have to check it out next time I'm at Target!

Happy Homemaker said...

Hi Barefoot! I keep forgetting you are a designer! Maybe when you do it for a living, the last thing you want to blog about is design- but if you have any quick suggestions for my sister's room, I'd love to hear your advice!