Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fun with Google Analytics!

While I didn't have quite as many crazy phrases that led readers to my blog as others, I do have a few fun ones to share!

"Barefootbird in the Park"

"They call it work for a reason" why yes they do

"Cindy McCain Barefoot"

" "pink and green" nascar" perhaps they will put that color combo on Carl's car for the next race?

"pizza and panties" i'm not even going to go there...

"barefoot over glass" ouch...

"barefoot rednecks" hmm...

"beergaritas using pumpkin ale" now that sounds like it could be interesting...

"
comfortable hoop skirts" why thank you google for recognizing my "belle" ness...



7 comments:

adozeneggs said...

Oh I get some weird ones too. One in particular creeps me out and it appears frequently "blind folded kid". I just don't want to know why!
I have a pic of one of our summer bbq party goers swinging at a pinata. (he's blind folded). Weird

Sweet Simplicity said...

I love doing this! It is so funny to read what people actually put into google!

Kate said...

"pizza and panties"
That just disturbs me!

Muffy said...

HAHAHA! I love it!

Tasha said...

"Barefoot rednecks" is classic. I need to do the google analytics thing on my blog too :-)
P.S. Thanks for stopping by the OU Roaming Gnome's blog!

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

It never ceases to amaze me what people google.

Hopsy said...

Ha, you had so many good ones! I especially liked panties and pizza and barefoot rednecks.