Sunday, September 7, 2008

A shoe that fits...

I cruised around the mall today looking for shoes to wear with this dress (look # 50 under "trunk show") and came out completely empty handed! The dress is the one I am planning on wearing to most of the fall weddings the bf and I are attending.

Let the online looking begin!
These are from Piper Lime. Positive: they are on sale. Negative: there is only 1 size left and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
These are from zappos. I think they are a bit busy and might not work into November.

I never thought finding bronze/brown shoes in September would be this difficult!


What do you think? Any suggestions? How about some shoes with "pizazz"...perhaps a pattern/multi tone since the dress is relatively simple?


Fashion advice please!

4 comments:

Polos & Pearls said...

that dress is FAB!! wish I could help with the shoes... but I am also struggling in that area as well! I'll keep my eyes open.

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

i just wanted to say that i actually like those shoes you have in your post!

Angela said...

i never find anything when i really look for it. always pretend not to care and then i will run into my find accidentally.

Heather said...

I like both pairs of shoes, but I might like the color of the zappos ones a bit more. The bronze would be pretty. Heather/Grace303