Monday, August 25, 2008

An open letter to: My Fridge

Dear GE that lives in my condo kitchen:

Just because I am excited about going on vacation doesn't mean that you are allowed to as well. I don't give up without a fight, and neither should you. You have "rested" long enough. You've been pulled out of your spot, had your backplate removed, and all the dust sucked up by your blue friend the dirt devil all before my Junior League meeting.

I would love for you to remain a member of the family. Oh how you chill my milk and oj and leave a lovely pile of ice for me to cool tea on theses hot summer days. Please don't die on me.


Get Well Soon,

Barefootbird

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I talk and (write) to my household appliances all the time, too. Adorable :-)

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Maybe your fridge can hang out with my drippy air conditioner and they can work out their problems!