Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Primary Day

I for one am pretty ready for this day to be over. I am (probably one of the last remaining people under the age of 30 ) that has both a home phone and a cell phone. Well somehow the candidates get your number and its over. I have gotten "calls" from everyone from the sheriff to a nascar driver endorsing one candidate or another. So in honor of this day I have a "political" post. (Don't worry...no soapboxes here!)


Despite your political persuasion, everyone loves a wedding and I for one am excited to hear of the details of Jenna Bush's big day.

The twins are around my age and I remember when their grandfather was inaugurated I had the same sailor inspired dress they wore. (It was 1988, give me a break.) I awoke this morning to find a few wedding details in the paper. It sounds like a fun wedding to me!

Happy election day!

6 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I am excited about their upcoming wedding. Jenna and Laura have been fun to watch through the years.

Enjoy your week!

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

I'm excited too. I wasn't too surprised with her not getting married at the White House but not sure it would be the choice I would make! ;)

Lisa said...

Hahaha, what a CUTE politically-inspired post!

Butterfly in the Wolfpack said...

I had Pete sighting! Well, I think. It was a cyber-sighting. I was on Facebook posting something on my girlfriend, Sarah's site, and I saw a handsome canine face in the friends icons (where it show 6 friends on the front page. I think it shuffles it every time). You guys must have gone to school together. Small world! If not, Pete has a handsome twin out there ;)

Red and White Preppy said...

I'm quite excited about the wedding, too! They are a cutie couple :)

Well I Do Declare said...

I cannot wait to see the pictures!!! Thanks for posting the article :)