Tuesday, April 29, 2008

To buy or not to buy...


So the economic stimulus package arrived and I forced myself to go ahead and transfer most of it to the savings account. I'm working very hard to have a rainy day/ "i want to put bamboo floors in my condo" fund!

The marketing geniuses somehow managed to have both the new lilly and j. crew catalog arrive in my mail box yesterday... jerks. I do need a new swimmie for summer. I am a one piece kind of gal and I usually have a hard time finding one that doesn't look too...you know...one piecey.

Any thoughts?

9 comments:

Red and White Preppy said...

Oooo! That's very attractive...I say yes :)

Kate said...

I'm thinking about getting this too. I think it is super cute without being a "boring" one piece.

The Roaming Southerner said...

Okay, I'm conflicted on this one:
it depends on your body shape...

If you have the top and not too much bottom, then I say get it.

If you are like me (with bottom and small top)...then I think it would tend to think that there is probably a better one out there.

I don't think the model's body looks right in it...so I don't know if mine would: the top looks small and tight...the bottom doesn't seem to do much at all.

Sorry, I think you could find better?

JN said...

Cute suit!!! and it's different too
I wish my little stimulus check would come already:(

kristy said...

Buy, buy buy! It's super cute!

Lisa said...

Yep. I'd do it.

The Mrs. said...

Evil! My Lilly catalog came too and I am drooooling!

Leslie said...

Check out Lisa Curran swimwear online...I just purchased her retro tank one piece online from Saks (couldn't find it online at Saks anymore, but the designer has her own website that you can purchase from - lisacurranswim.com). I actually like the fit, plus the style is a little different from other suits I've looked at. It's hard to find a one piece that doesn't look too old, and I think this one works for me! The retro tankini is also cute.

Nelly said...

I LOVE THIS!!! I want one!