Friday, April 18, 2008

They call is work for a reason.

What a day yesterday was. With that being said... HAPPY FRIDAY! Didn't make it to beach music (but cannot wait for Black and Blue band to play) and didn't even really get anything accomplished due to the fact that said work day caused MAJOR (posh becks style) headache. The BF and I did sit atop the hill in the park and watch some kick ball with Pete last night. (sidenote: adult kick ball leagues crack me up. oh and p dot s dot: kickball is when the bf "fell" for me. but, my dears, that is a whole different post!)

Needless to say I am so excited that it is the weekend. I have supper club tonight and I'm bringing "Heavenly Banana Delight" from Mrs. Dean's 2nd cookbook:
It is delish. I made it 2 summers ago for a pig pickin. I'm going to make half banana, half strawberry tonight...we shall see!

4 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Have a nice weekend!

Red and White Preppy said...

Have a great weekend. One of my really good friends had a kickball game last night...I wonder if you were watching his game :)

kristy said...

Yum! I just love Paula!

Etiquettely Correct said...

Sounds yummy! Have fun this weekend!