Monday, February 4, 2008

What would you do?

I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments.. what is it?

1. Produce: Bananas
2. Bakery: Baguette
3. Meat: Tilapia
4. Frozen: Pizza
5. Dairy: Organic Skim Milk

Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?

1. Platinum Jack Rogers. They go with everything!
2. Knit Dress
3. Jacket (I'm always cold!)

If I was to listen in on your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?

1. "It's on my list"
2. "I'll add it to my list"
3. " "Firm Name" this is "barefootbird" "
4. "How's my good boy?" (referring to the dog)
5. "Is it time to go home yet?"

So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?

1. Earl Grey Tea in the AM.
2. daily emails, blog reading, etc.
3. spending q.t with the "boys" in my life: BF & Dog

What 5 activities might we find you doing?

1. Reading my Study Book (blah)
2. Watching Food Network while internet searching for a new car!
3. In the park with Pete
4. Cooking with the BF
5. Multitasking. It's my middle name...

We are going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?

1. Penguins
2. Otters
3. Giraffes. They amaze me.

You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?

1. Letterman. because I'm actually awake when its taped (unlike being asleep when it airs!)
2. Ellen. She is fun.
3. SNL (if we could go back to when it was funny)
4. Oprah (only if its the favorite things show. how cool would that be?)

You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?

1. Coffee Chip
2. Vanilla Bean
3. "Americone Dream"

Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?

1. Costa del Mar "Grace" sunglasses with the right logo missing
2. Pink 2008 Planner
3. Red Wallet with LOTS of receipts and little cash!
4. Kiehls lip balm.
5. Beat up Razer cell piece. (Can't wait for May when my contract is up and I get a new phone! I'm thinking of getting a blackberry pearl. Any thoughts?)

You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?

1. Bakery/Gift Store owner and shopgirl. L-O-V-E combo shops.
2. Photographer.
3. Play Therapist
4. Domino Editor. I love that magazine!

If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?

1. Don't pitch such a fit about moving your senior year. Its for the best!
2. Love "the nugget" and appreciate no car payments.
3. Be a kid as long as possible.
4. Its ok that you are the only one without a BF. Its all about timing. When you know, you'll know!

No comments: