Monday, February 11, 2008

Weekend Recap

Do you ever feel like your weekend went by so quickly you didn't have one? On my way back to the office on Friday after lunch I hit some sort of construction debris from the condo project across from my office and popped a tire. Literally BANG...rim on the ground. Some nice gentlemen helped me put on the spare. What a brilliant way to begin the weekend! After work I took Pete to the park to play with his buddies, then went to see Juno with a friend. Loved it. Recomend it. Especially if you are lucky enough to see it at an "artsy" theatre where you can have a glass of wine. This quote hit the nail on the head for me:


"In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person will still think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with."

Perfect isn't it? Really makes me appreciate the fact that I have that, and I am one lucky gal.

Pete didn't allow me to sleep in on Saturday so we were in the park earrrrrly, cup of Earl Grey in hand. Saturdays activies included studying, tire shopping, waiting for the new car guy to call (never called), and then dinner with my family.

Sunday was a repeat with Church thrown into the mix and a little Krispy Kreme/house looking action with the BF. Doughnuts make any day better.


I studied alot more (this is really getting old...working all day then studying about work all evening/weekend...blek). A couple of friends came over to lasagne and Grammy watching. Now I'm back to the grind... "My List" is HUGE today!

Hope you all have wonderful weeks!


No comments: