Monday, February 18, 2008

Back to the grind

Morning! Sorry for the lack of posts, but life has been busy! Valentines was wonderful. The BF sent me beautiful lillys & irises to work (total suprise) then cooked me seafood pasta for dinner. My gift was the folding tote I've been wishing for from Garnet Hill. All in all it was a nice day. Friday brought a crazy day of work (including my delivery guys breaking a clients antique bed. whoops) then a nice pizza dinner with some girlfriends. I had never been here before, and it was great!!

Saturday morning Pete and I enjoyed the mild weather in the park. I did some cleaning and ran lots of errands. I was lucky to have my sister with me for most of the day. Remember the Pottery Barn placemats I had on a "5 things" list? Well they are now brightening up my kitchen table! I walked into the store just to see if they still had them and to much to my shigrin they were 30% off!

Sunday brought a mini road trip down east to visit with BF's mom and grandmother. We fixed shrimp & grits... it was yummy! It was a very long day and we were exhausted when we returned home. Chinese take out was dinner then bed to prepare for Monday.

I am very jealous of you out there with today off! Enjoy it!

No comments: